Sunday, July 15, 2012


The Sinners Prayer reconstructed Campus Crusade like prayer for a friend. 
Dear God in heaven, I appeal to Your throne in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I am remorseful for my sins.  I repent of the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness and grace to enter into my life. 
I believe that Jesus, conceived of by the Holy Spirit, willingly gave his life on the cross for my sins, and the sin of the world.  You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved. 
With my heart, I believe that the Spirit of God raised Jesus from the dead. I confess Jesus as Lord, the incarnate Son of God, after dying on a cross and being raise, He has ascended to a place of authority over heaven and earth; His kingdom I desire to enter, and His reign I want to live under. In saying that I commit my life to following Jesus, and to living in communion with other followers of Christ Jesus. This very moment I proclaim Jesus Christ as my Lord, and Lord of all, thus according to His Word all who call on His name shall be saved, so in faith and hope I know that in accordance to Your will I can be saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license to sin, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself. 
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment